/restaurant and hospitality lawyer
Restaurant & Hospitality Law
At Alan Fowler Law, PLLC, we believe the local, independent restauranteur, craft brewmaster, master spirit distiller, and hotelier drive culture in this country. The evidence is all around us: the best cities in America, including Florida, all have great culinary and hospitality communities. Culinary and hospitality entrepreneurs foster a community that is rewarding for people to visit and reside.
We also believe that, as the culinary and hospitality industries continue to develop and advance, consumers' collective pallet and expectations will commensurately become more sophisticated. Therefore, it is crucial for culinary and hospitality entrepreneurs to strive to continually grow and enhance their brand and business. In doing so, the need for competent legal representation becomes increasingly important. And, Alan Fowler Law, PLLC is here to help. We offer a host of legal services, including the following:
- Business Startup & Formation;
- Negotiating, preparing, and reviewing agreements and resolving disputes between restaurants and vendors;
- License and Permit Acquisition and Compliance;
- Health Code Compliance;
- Real Estate Transactions;
- Trademarks & Copyright Registrations;
- Labor and Employment Law, including employee handbooks, policies and procedures, wage and tip laws, and employment contracts, non-competition clauses, and nondisclosure agreements;
- Local, State, and Federal Land Use and Zoning Ordinances; and
- On-Site Liability Assessment and Protection.
Alan Fowler Law, PLLC respects and appreciates your role in America, believes in what you do, and wants you to be successful. Contact us and let's discuss how we can help.
- 305 417 9378