I'm a Title. Click to edit me
Estate Planning at Alan Fowler Law, PLLC
The Mission. You're busy. Your family is growing. And, you’re planning for a life of prosperity and success. We certainly understand that your family and your needs are constantly changing. For Alan and his wife, Kelly, transitioning from civilian life to military life, and back again six years later, was challenging and rewarding. In our busy lives, it's easy to put off planning our future, which is why Alan enjoys serving as an estate planner who partners with you and helps you monitor your life's changes. Working together as a team, we can ensure your estate plan remains current and rock-solid
The Relationship. At Alan Fowler Law, we're in the relationship business, not the document preparation business. Our Florida estate planning and management programs are built with the needs of your growing family in mind. Accordingly, each of our Florida estate plan programs include a free review after 2 years. It's important to us to ensure that, as your life, family, and assets grow, change, and develop, your estate plan commensurately grows to ensure maximum protection of your legacy.
The Families. At Alan Fowler Law, we love working with all types of families, including:
- Two parent families or single parents, wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples, who are solidifying their relationship through proper planning or developing a plan to care for their children;
- Blended families, negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- Same-sex couples, wishing to provide for one another and plan for their futures together through the use of estate planning tools;
- High net worth families, seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- Estate executors and beneficiaries, navigating the court process of probate administration; and
- Family members or trustees, carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
The Children. We understand that, sometimes, the unthinkable happens. For families with young children, any estate plan must be built on the foundation of caring and providing for the children. At Alan Fowler Law, every family estate plan includes a Family Shield Plan to ensure that your children are always cared for pursuant to your wishes.
The Legacy. When tragedy strikes, your family and loved ones are not alone. We will be there to provide support and guidance to help your guardians, representatives, and trustees properly and effectively carry out your wishes.
/estate planning lawyer
Contact Alan Fowler Law today!
We look forward to partnering with you to protect your family and your estate!
- 305 417 9738